Organic Charcoal Soap
The charcoal soap bar is made from scratch using high-quality plant-based oils for their moisturizing properties.
Very mild and wonderful for your skin, the Charcoal Soap Bar is made from scratch using quality plant-based oils for their moisturizing properties. Charcoal soap rejuvenates your skin by unclogging pores, releasing pimples, and removing impurities and dead skin cells from the top layer of your skin, resulting in supple, delicate, and smooth skin. Charcoal Soap is used to avoid the spread of disease. It has a disinfecting effect without being toxic or dangerous. Packed full of essential nutrients and vitamins, goat’s milk soothes and hydrates even the most sensitive skin. The milk naturally exfoliates your skin, leaving you feeling refreshed and silky soft. With a rich lather and warming aroma, this is one of the most luxurious bars of soap on the market.
- Formulated using natural ingredients, the charcoal soap bar not only cleans your skin but replenishes it too. Pamper yourself with a soap that rinses off and leaves no residue behind.
- Each bar of soap boats a blend of natural plant-based ingredients, resulting in an invigorating, healthy, bubbly lather that rinses off clean without residue and leaves skin feeling moisturized.
- Infused with active charcoal which goes deep to draw out body smells, deodorize and dissolve dull, dry skin and surface impurities. Removing impurities and dead skin cells from the top layer of your skin. Unclogging pores, releasing pimples.
- The concentration of natural vitamins and fatty acids in shea butter makes the skin incredibly nourishing and moisturizing.
- Our Soap is chemical-free, made without using any artificial colorants, parabens, phthalates, or sulfates, suitable for all skin types, and can be gentle enough for sensitive skin.
- Heals and Soothes skin disorders eczema, psoriasis, and skin irritation.
- Versatile use can be used as a face soap, body soap, shaving soap, or hand soap, for men and women
- Infused with lavender, lemongrass, sandalwood, and rosewood